9 Jun 2013

PILAR MONTENEGRO

I´M A ROCK STAR by Pilar Montenegro

    Hello, I want to talk about one day in my life. I wake up at eight o'clock.  I get dressed and I brush my teeth and my face. 

After, I go running into the park  surrounding my house for over one hour or so.  I come back home, I have a shower and I have breakfast: orange juice and scrambled eggs.  Then I talk to my manager and he says to me my daily schedule.   

Today, at the six o'clock, I have a tour promotion, in a pub called "Hard Rock Café" in the Chelsea area, with the rest of the band. Before that, I talked with my manager, I called my friends and we went out to have lunch.

I go to the tour promotion and I love it,  I love the support of the fans along all these years. I want to start the world tour with the "Satanic Majesties".

But before, I go to have dinner with the band and we go to hotel to sleep.
WHO AM I?
 


 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World