10 Jun 2013

MY DAILY ROUTINE

Hello class! I'm Nuria

In this moment I'm employed, but when I work my daily routine is:

I get up everyday at half past seven. I have a shower. After I have breakfast and then I brush my teeth.
At quarter to nine I'm taking the kids to school. I drive my car until my office. I work from ten to four o'clock in the afternoon.

After that, I pick up the kids from school. We go home. At home they do homework while I'm cooking, doing the housework and ironing the clothes, except twice a week because my kids play football and they have their football training.

 In the evening, at ten o'clock, we have dinner.  Finally at half past eleven I go to sleep.

Good night!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World