10 Jun 2013

The life routine of my dog

 I get up everyday late.
From Monday to Sunday  I wake up at ten o'clock, almost always I am very happy.
Usually I haven't got breakfast but I like  chocolate with biscuits.
I only  have lunch once a day and it is at midday, approximately at half past three.
After I brush my  teeth but I don't like it and I get angry.
I always have a shower at the weekend.
My favourite time of the day is when I go  for a walk, from seven o'clock to nine o'clock, because sometimes I see  my girlfriend, she's a  little and very beautiful Yorkshire .
I like playing with her and when she goes  home  I feel sad.  I think maybe tomorrow I will see her again.
At  night, my family likes watching TV and I like playing with my toys till  I'm tired and I go to my bed.

                                                                           Goodbye;
                                                        (by Helen because I can't write) 


           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World