13 Nov 2013

Andorra by María

Hi classmates!

Last 19th September, my boyfriend and I went to Andorra for three days. When we arrived, the strong smell from the big mountain’s vegetation reminds me when I was a child and I was going every winter to “Villanúa” which I liked a lot.







Andorra is a fantastic place for doing all kind of purchases because its duties are lower than in Spain. Almost all the tourists buy tobacco, alcoholic drinks and cosmetic products due to the high difference in price with other countries.





As well as a lot of shops, we also visited the Caldea thermoludic area, where we relaxed a lot. I recommend to visit it to all people who need switch off from work and spent a good time in family or in couple.







We liked its inhabitants' friendliness and their lifestyle, this is why we wish to go back again to Andorra.

Best regards,

María Escalante

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World