13 Nov 2013

My first article by Nuria

Hello classmates!

My name's Nuria. I'm forty years old. I'm from the district of Santa Isabel, but since I got married I live in the Montañana district.
I am employed, I was dismissed one year ago. I was a secretary. I would like to find a job soon, because life is boring being just a housewife.
I'm middle height and build.  My complexion is fair.  I have got an oval face. My hair is brown and my eyes are greenish.
I consider myself a sensitive, generous and friendly person.  I'm sometimes a bit shy.
I have got two children.  They are ten and six years old.  They don't look like each other.  My oldest son is very quite and my little boy is very talkative.  The two of them like playing football.  I'm quite busy with them.
When I'm sad, they give me lots of kisses.  I love my children!  They make me laugh.
During the English course you will know about me a bit more.

See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World