8 Nov 2013

My family by Montse

Hello,

I'm Montse. I live in La Puebla de Alfindén. I'm forty years old. I'm married and I have got two children. They are four and two years old. Their hair is blond. They are little evils but they are very cheerful.
My husband has got short and straight hair. He has got a goatee beard but I don't like it. He's thirty-six years old.  He's sometimes shy. He's a bit plump.  He's a bricklayer. At present, he's building a house.  He likes going to the cinema with our older son.

I'm middle height. My eyes are brown and my hair is brown, too. I think I'm thin.
I consider myself quite extrovert, careful and chatty.
I'm a secretary but at this moment, I'm not working. I'm a housewife now.
I like reading books. Also, I like walking in the park with my family.

I'm glad because we are a happy family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World