19 Dec 2013

ANY DAY

ANY SINGLE DAY 

Written and directed by Vicente.


I wake up at five past seven, then I strech a bit my body and I get up. I go to the toilet and there, I have a piss and wash my face. After I return to my bedroom and  get dressed. This done, I go downstairs, I go to the kitchen, and there, I have breakfast. I usually have for breakfast a piece of toast with ham and one or two pieces of fruit. After that, I finish preparing  myself, take my things and I go to work by car.

  My work timetable is often from ten to eight in the morning to ten past three in the afternoon, although sometimes, I work in the afternoon from ten to three to ten past ten. But, at present, I work many times in the afternoon shift, that way I can go to my English classes.
I work in the Actur-San Gregorio State Sports Center and I am a maintenance man.
I like much my work. I got this work since I approved a public examination which was very hard.
When I finnish working, I go back home and I have lunch with my partner. Afterwards, we watch TV and she has a nap.
 
The rest of the day, we do the housework and put in practice our hobbies. We usually have dinner at about half past eight if it is possible. We go to bed at about half past eleven or twelve o'clock .
Well, this is usually our daily life, although, at the wekend, we have another daily routine.
But it is another thing... ha ha.
See you soon in class






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World