19 Dec 2013

My friends and me. (Maria Duque)

Hi!

My name is María. I'm twenty-one years old. My hair is light brown but I colour it black. I have brown eyes. I'm a nice girl but I have a bad mood and a too big imagination.
I'm a computer player and a freak (hahaha) and I love to play computer games with my friends and boyfriend.

My best friends are also players. But we are all very different.

Alex is blond, light brown eyes and he is a very nice and a open guy.

Jorge is more reserved, but he is a great friend. He has got dark brown hair and eyes.

Ken is a Japanese boy who speaks without fear.

My boyfriend's name is Luis. He lives in Alicante. His hair and eyes are dark brown.  We often get angry, but  everything is quickly forgiven. 

I love him and he loves me, too. 


We are a very rare group . We kill zombies, do not go to bars.

Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World