2 Dec 2013

My name is Noe

Hi classmates!

At this moment I am a little nervous because this is my first writing in English.
My name is Noemí, but I like people call me Noe. I'm 33 years old and soon it is my birthday.
I'm middle height, thin and medium built.
My eyes are brown and I have full lips.
My hair is a little grey but now it is brown because I colour it.

I'm from Zaragoza but I live in La Puebla de Alfinden. I like it!

I'm a cheerful person. I think I'm crafty and I like it.
My friend Carmen says I'm a little stubborn and very curious.
Also I'm a loyal and enjoyable person.

At this moment I haven't got a job.
My last job was working with children in many schools, I played with them and we did different activities.
I liked very much that job but the job finished.
Now I' m looking for a new job, different and I like doing......

About my family.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World