29 Jan 2014

DIALOGUE BETWEEN JUAN AND VICENTE

Vicente - Hello Juan. How are you?

Juan - Well, and you?

Vicente - I'm very well, too.  How is your family?  Are they well?

Juan - Yes, they are well, except my grandmother. She is ill.

Vicente - Damn. How old is she?  Is she very old?

Juan - Yes, she is. She is 97 years old, but she is strong and she will recover soon.

Vicente - Juan, listen to me. Would you like we went on holiday at Easter together?

Juan - Oh! yes, Fantastic. It's perfect.  We can go to the mountain.  What do you think?.

Vicente - Yes, I think it is a very good idea. Do you like skiing?

Juan - Yes, I ski very well.

Vicente - Ok

Juan - We can plan the travel and our daily routine on holiday.

Vicente- Ok. Some day we can ski and others we can do hiking or climbing. Would you like it?

Juan - Good, but better, we can do hiking. I don't like climbing, I hate climbing indeed.

Vicente - Ok, nothing about climbing.  We have almost arranged the mornings. What about if one morning we go shopping and other one we go to do rafting?

Juan - Ok, but rafting...

Vicente - Don't you like rafting?

Juan - I don't know. I  have never practised rafting.

Vicente - Really?

Juan - Never

Vicente - Don´t worry , it isn´t dangerous. You trust on me. Can you swim?

Juan - Yes, I can

Vicente - Do you like swimming?

Juan - Yes, I do.

Vicente - Perfect. It is all you need.

Juan - Ok. I'll try but, is it very expensive?

Vicente - No, it isn't, but I will look at it and I'll say it to you.

Juan - Ok. we have to plan the afternoons. I like playing chess, board games and video games. Do you like it?

Vicente - I like playing chess and playing board games but I don't like playing video games, I don't know, although we can try it.

Juan - Ok. I will teach you.

Vicente - Ok. I´ll try!.  Juan, listen to me, do you like going to the cinema or theatre? We could go at  night.

Juan - Ok. I like going to the cinema and the theatre.

Vicente - Perfect, I´ll look what we can see.

Juan - Ok. Vicente, listen to me, I am in a hurry, I have English classes right now and I am late.  See you tomorrow.

Vicente - Ok. Goodbye.

Juan - Goodbye


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World