5 Feb 2014

DIALOGUE BETWEEN JESÚS AND CARLOS

Carlos - Hello Jesús. How are you?

Jesús - I'm well, and you?

Carlos - I'm fine.  How are your mother and brother?

Jesús - They are very well, thanks.

Carlos - And your family?

Jesús - Very well, too.

Carlos - Ok

Jesús - Carlos, I want to propose you a plan.  Would you like we went on summer holidays together?

Carlos - Yes, perfect. We can go to the Salou beach.  What do you think?.

Jesús - Yes, I think it is a very good idea. Do you like swimming?

Carlos - Yes, I like it.  I swim very well.

Jesús - Ok.

Carlos - We can plan the travel and our daily routine on holiday.

Jesús - Ok. Some day we can swim and others we can do jogging or cycling. Would you like it?

Carlos - Yes, swimming in the morning every day and jogging on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday in the morning, too.  Cycling I think on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday possibly in the morning, too.

Jesús - Very good, it is fantastic.

Carlos -  Ok.  Then we have to plan the afternoons.  I like playing video games.  Do you like it?

Jesús - Yes, I like it, mainly PES 2014, and you?

Carlos -  It is also my favourite game.

Jesús -  Ok, we will continue speaking tomorrow.  Have a nice day!  Bye!

Carlos - Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World