5 Feb 2014

My daily routine by Noe

From Monday to Friday I get up at half past eight, I have breakfast and get dressed.
 Just after I comb my cousins's hair and together we go to school at quarter to ten.
After that some days I take a coffee with my friends.  I usually come back home, take my dogs and we go out for a walk at least for fifteen minutes.
On Monday and Wednesday  I go to English classes to learn a bit the language.
Then I cook and clean my house.
At two o'clock I have lunch with my cousins and my grandmother.
Later I collect my cousins from school at five o'clock. We come back home and together we do the homework.
I have a shower and then I have dinner at half past nine. I clean my kitchen and then  I watch TV with Carmen because the other members of my family are sleeping.
 I always brush my teeth before I go to bed at about twelve o'clock.

The weekends are different because I have more leisure time.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World