14 Oct 2016

13th of October class: Elementary Students

Hi Elementary Students!

As last Thursday some of you did not come to the English class I am going to write down the answers of the exercises you should do as homework related to the verb to be. 





1.3. 


  1. He's 
  2. I'm not
  3. He's
  4. They're
  5. You're
  6. She's
  7. This is

1.4.
  1. My name is......
  2. I am from.....
  3. I am a.......// I work in a......// I work as a....
  4. My favourite colour is.....
  5. My father's/mother's job is....

1.5. 
  1. She's happy
  2. He's strong
  3. They're tired
  4. He's sad
  5. She's tall
  6. They're angry
1.6 
  1. It isn't very late// It's very late
  2. Brussels is in Belgium
  3. My hands are cold//My hands aren't cold
  4. Brazil is a very big country
  5. Diamonds are not/ aren't cheap
  6. Toronto isn't in the US
  7. I'm a student// I'm not  student
  8. I am tired//I'm not tired
  9. I'm a good swimmer//I'm not a good swimmer
  10. I'm from Madrid//I'm not from Madrid
1.7.
  1. My mother is English. 
  2. It is six o'clock.
  3. The soup is cold
  4. Catherine isn't in London. She is in Birmingham. 
  5. My parents aren't Spanish. 
  6. Richard is tall and thin/slim. 
  7. That glass isn't clean. It's very dirty. 
  8. Look! Here is your sister
  9. It's late. 
  10. Here you have your bag
  11. My sister isn't very happy today. She's sad
  12. Mi house is old but it is big and it is at the city centre. 

See you next Tuesday. Have a nice weekend!

Julia



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World