13 Nov 2016

EMAIL. SUBJECT: My friend Cristine.- Villanueva de Gállego

From: Mar
To: Stephanie
Subject: My friend Cristine

Hi Stephanie! How are you?
I've just received  your e-mail. Of course I can tell you how she's like...

Cristine is a good friend, lovely and a cautious person. She's married and she has three children. She is tall and she has blond hair. She's very extroverted and she has an open mind.

She likes going to the theatre, to the cinema, and dancing. She has a dance group. She loves travelling and she knows a lot of countries...She also runs.

She dislikes getting up early in the morning, also she's a little bit untidy.

I hope I have helped you!

See you soon!

Kisses

Mar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World