13 Nov 2016

EMAIL. SUBJECT: My friend Irene .- Villanueva de Gállego

Hi Estefanía!

Thanks for your e-mail.

Of course that I can tell you about Irene. She's 27 and she works with me. I knew her 4 years ago in the job.

Irene is funny and very sociable. She has a lot of friends and she is always happy even in the worst moments. She is very responsible and hard - working when it's necessary.

She likes going out, dancing at the disco and having coffees with her friends to talk about their matters.

She has a boyfriend but next year they're going to get married. They're living together in Valdespartera and they have a dog called Coco.

I can say only anegative thing, she's lazy and clumsy, but that won't be a problem for you.
I hope that's useful.

Regards,

Giovanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World